Planning on hosting an epic super bowl party on Sunday? Then I've got a list of The Top Tips for Hosting an Epic Super Bowl Party .
- You can start by de-cluttering your house....by sending your wife to her sister's house for the day/night.
- Snacks. I'm talkin' chips, salsa, queso, wings, pig's 'n' blankets, subs, etc., and go ahead and load the bathroom up with some febreeze.
- Make sure to have a variety of options of chips, and multiple quantities of repeat snacks through out the kitchen and living room.
- Serving Miller Lite is a great way to make sure none of your guests drive home drunk.
- Invite a lot of women. And by that I mean strippers.
- Remember: high-fiving buddies - good, pinching friend's wife ass - not good - even if your team just scored a touchdown.
- Play a drinking game where everyone takes a shot each time the Patriots cheat.
- Have 973 Planet Radio on iHeart Radio for the halftime show. This way your friends know you have decent taste in music.